We Are Spending Lot Of Time On Facebook To Chat With Our Friends, Updating Things Commenting, Liking, Tagging, Sharing etc.. We Repeat the Same Thing On Facebook. Moreover, If Anything Looks Interesting We Start Watching Right. Mostly We Like To Watch Our Favorite Stars Facebook Lives While Watching Life We Feel Uncomfortable To Watch Lives on Facebook. As Everyone Knows What’s The Problem In Watching. Yes, Comments And Reactions are Disturbing everyone while watching, They Occupy The Total Screen Continuously Till The Live Ends. Those Who Are Using Small Screen Device They are Totally Irritated With These Comments Only. We Have No Choice To Remove Those Comments And Reaction Permanently Right.
FACEBOOK Has Been Updated a Lot and Introduced Lot Of Features And Changes a Lot. As a Part, There is a One New Feature That We Can Hide / Unhide Comments And Reactions While Watching Live. To Start Using This Feature In Your Device First Update Your Facebook Application And Second Check Out This Article ” How To Hide Comments And Reactions In Facebook While Watching Live “
Here is The Way To Go:-
1. Open Your Facebook Application.
2. Select Your Facebook Live Streaming Video.
3. Start Watching Live As Usually You Can Comments And Reactions Are Comments Are Coming Out Continuously.
4. We Can’t Remove Those Comments And Reactions.
5. We Can Hide Comments And Reactions By Pressing The Button That is On Top Right Side When Watching Lives Only.
6. Tap On It To Hide Comments And Reactions. Until You Unhide The Option.
7. Now We Can Enjoy Facebook Live Stream Comfortably.