We Are Sign Up Into Different Website And Apps By Just Tapping On ” Continue Or Sign In Google Account or Facebook Account ”, But By Signing With This Social Account Is Not Safe For Every One, They Says We Keep Your Data Safe And Secure But That Not True And The Thing Is They Sell Our Data To Other Company’s. Yes, Most Of Us Doesn’t Know About This, Not All Websites And Apps Sells Our Data Only Some of The Them Are Selling The User’s Data. Moreover, It Is Not Safe And Secure And The Details Like Personal Information And Much More Are In Public.
Mostly EveryWhere We Are Sign Up With Our ” Facebook Account ” When Compared To Google And Other Social Media Sites. If You’re an Android User Then You Might Be Tried New Apps And Games That Are In Google Play Store Offcourse 85% Of Smart Phone Users In Global Are Android Users Compared With iOS And Other Devices. BUT Before / After Installing The Apps In Our Device It Aks You To Sign Up With Facebook And Google Account To Access Your Personal Information. 50 % Apps Are Asking To Sign Up With Facebook And Google Accounts. Related Article How To Disconnect Apps Connected To your Google Account…!!!
Well, It Happens By a Mistake And We Have to Get Away From These Situations. NoMore You Had Many More Doubts In Your Mind How To Get Back From There..?? How To View And Remove Apps And Websites..??? How To Remove That Apps And Websites Connect To Your Fb Account..??? No Problem You Can Get a Full Clarification About All This From This Article ” How To View / Remove Apps And Websites Connected To Your Facebook Account ”.
Here Is The Way To Go
- Get Into Facebook And Login Up With Your Account Which You Wanted To Know
- Click On The Down Symbol Mark [ ∇ ] To Get into The Settings.
- After Gettings Into The Settings Dashboard, You Can See Some List Of Option On Left Side.
- Here You Can ” Apps And Websites ” Tap On It To View List Of Apps And Websites Connected To Your Facebook Account.
- There Are Three Tabs – Active / Expired / Removed. These Three Will Shows The Status of a Apps / Websites Connected With Your Fb Account.
- Active Says – What Are The Apps And Websites You Recently Logged With Your Facebook Account.
- Expired Says – The Apps and Sites you’ve logged in to using Facebook and might not have used in a while.
- Removed – Is Nothing But You Can View Apps And Websites That Are Disconnected From Your Facebook Account.
- You Can Disconnect Those Apps And Websites By Selecting Them And Clicking Remove Button Will Disconnect EveryThing With your Fb Account.
- To View What Are The Permissions Took By The Apps And Websites By Clicking On The Option View And Edit Under The App.
- To Delete All Apps And Websites Select Of All Them And Click On Remove Button To Disconnect With Your Account.
- You Can See a PoP-Up Message When You Tap On Remove Button, One More thing Before Proceeding You Can Remove All Posts, Photos, Videos That Are Posted By Particular Apps And Websites Can Be Also Deleted By Selecting The Option.
- This Is How We Can Delete Or Disconnect Apps And Websites That Are Connected To Your Facebook Account.
I Hope you’ve UnderStood. If You have any doubts, comment below in the comment section and Feel Free to share This Tips it to your friends ………!!!